Imagine A Better meeting
Imagine a convention center filled with presenters and attendees working together to share knowledge. Imagine a panel of notable doctors finding a new diagnosis for an illness. Imagine a room full of delegates coming together to elect new leadership or vote on a petition in a timely manner. Imagine a safety meeting where everyone walks away more knowledgeable. Option Technologies doesn’t imagine these possibilities; our software makes them a reality.
Our proprietary OptionPower software application utilizes an extensive set of specialized module features designed to make your interactive presentation simple and successful. By integrating with Microsoft® PowerPoint®, OptionPower allows you to quickly and easily create your own polling presentations and surveys. All you need is a little creativity and a basic understanding of PowerPoint.
“Kathy did a fine job of working with a bunch of people asking for different things at the same ...
Kyle T., Corporate Meeting Manager
- Easily import questions from Microsoft Word files
- Full question and answer editing and layout options in OptionPower
- Intuitive red, yellow and green signals indicate presentation readiness
- Potential last-minute surprises are reduced or eliminated
- OptionPower slides automatically match the look and feel of your presentations
- Themes, objects, timing and animations run normally
- Short learning curve means you will be up and running quickly without expensive and extensive software training
- Easily import and export roster for analysis
- Assign audience response keypads or “clickers” to individuals for response tracking
- OptionPower generates immediate tallying of results/scores once rosters are created
- Seamlessly poll directly from the PowerPoint
- Pose questions to the audience during the presentation and see immediate results
- View results by participant demographics for easy analysis
- Display polling results using all the capabilities of Microsoft(R) Chart(R)
- Dual Screen: simultaneously run both design and polling screen using multiple monitor support
- Alter presentation slides without audience knowledge
- Support Radio Frequency and Infrared wireless keypads as well as input from smart phones, tablets and computers to gather audience input
- Output documents fully-formatted for the entire Microsoft(R) Suite or custom reports
- OptionPower data is stored in a relational SQL database so you can instantly consolidate polling results from multiple sessions and access data later for comparison and contrast